Saturday, August 3, 2013

Animal Jam Rares #1: Beta Tiara

Hai guys, the first rare of this blog is... the Beta Tiara :D! So, first there's the green beta tiara. It has a green base with a blueish-purple gem.
This tiara is the most common of the two types of beta tiara, green and pale purple. Here's some possible trades you could get a green beta tiara from.

1.  Scarecrow for a green beta tiara.
2.  Pink or green unrare worn blanket for a green beta tiara.
3.  Freedom Wings for a green beta tiara.

Bluish-purple gem green beta tiaras are easily confused with the store sold green tiaras. These tiaras have a red gem. (Picture credit to animal jam goldfish)
 
The next type of beta tiara has a pale purple base with a reddish-pink gem.
It is extremely rare with only 1-3 people having one. In my opinion, there's only two fair trades for one, with beards being in both. So, the trades are....

1.  4 of the second rarest colored beard for a pale purple tiara..?
2.  1 orange beard for a pale purple tiara...?

This tiara is easily confused with the regular store bought tiara which is more yellowish, but with the same colored gem. It can also be confused with another store bought tiara, with a pure white base and dark blue gem. (White tiara picture credit to AJG again)





22 comments:

  1. he he i got pale purple tiara just for rare mech wings form a new jammer :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the green one. Faith7801 for anyone who wants to trade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. i will trade my beta and glitched nerd for it!

      Delete
  3. Is the darker, strawberry pink tiara with the reddish-pink gem beta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no you can buy those ones in store i checked when i got one

      Delete
  4. hey ppl I have the green one and I am willing to trade it for a BETA arctic hood or a good beta den item. I am collecting beta den stuff so if u want to see what I have so far, come to my den I am forst25337

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry that's frost25337

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHO HAS A BETA TIARA PLZ JAM A GRAM ME PLZ I WILL TRADE SCARECROW AND CAMI FROG FOR ONE (THE GREEN ONE PLZ) I AM pandatastic9 THX HEAPS IF U DO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg omg omg omg omg
    I HAVE IT I HAVE THE BETA ONE WITH THE PINKISH GEM
    I TRADED IT FOR A WIZARD HAT
    I BOUGHT THE STORE ONE AND PUT THEM SIDE BY SIDE
    U CAN EASILY SEE THE DIFFERENCE OMG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm catsunite161
    I am wearing and its on my trade list
    u can see how it compares to the store one
    Can u tell me if its for real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will make your's a different color if you'd like just call AJHQ at 828 340 7313 or skype us. Thank You for your appreciation! AJHQ OUT! :L

      Delete
    2. Anonymous August 19, 2014, stop trying to impersonate AJHQ because you aren't them! It's easy because first of all, AJHQ does NOT say "AJHQ OUT! :L" if it's on an email then they will say who the email is from, and not say AJHQ OUT. Plus they don't even make the ":L" face. So quit trying. You aren't them, Anonymous.

      Delete
    3. heyUimApersonCalledSequinpeaceFebruary 10, 2016 at 7:25 PM

      I think you were a year too late on that one...
      But, I was a year late replying to YOUR comment, so I undaztand XD

      Delete
  9. i have a unwanted black spike if you want to trade for it im binnadeer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the white blue gem one :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I have a white Tiara I'm silverclaw60 if you wanna trade for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the white with red gem and I'm assuming its worth a lot but I'm not sure?

    ReplyDelete
  13. why do i keep going to the blog when i wanna go play aj i hate this

    ReplyDelete